Kitchen Stuff Plus: Henckels Event Fall 2017 Contest
Start: Wednesday, September 27 2017 at 12:00pm EST End: Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
To enter, you must be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Canada who resides in Canada (with the exception of Quebec) and is at least 18 years of age. The contest is not valid in Quebec. The following are not eligible to enter to win: Kitchen Stuff Plus Inc., their affiliates and their employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors and agents, and their parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, retailers, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and any others engaged in the development, productions or distribution of promotional materials or prizes for this promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of Released Parties.
There will be 5 Prizes awarded in total. The Prizes will consist of the following:
• Grand Prize: ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS DIPLOME PARING KNIFE 4.5″, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS DIPLOME PREP KNIFE 5.5″, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS DIPLOME SUJIHIKI SLICING/CARVING KNIFE 9.5″, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS DIPLOME GYUTO CHEF KNIFE 8″, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS DIPLOME SANTOKU KNIFE 7″ (approximate value $1090)
• Prize 2: ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS PROFESSIONAL-S 8” CHEF KNIFE and ZWILLING TRUCLAD COOKWARE COMBO SET/10 ST/STEEL (approximate value $980)
• Prize 3: ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS 4-STAR 8” CHEF KNIFE and ZWIL SERVICE8 FLATWARE “BELLASERA” SET/45 (40+5 SERVING) BRUSHED ST/STEEL (approximate value $455)
• Prize 4: ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS PRO CHEF KNIFE 8″ and MARQUINA PLUS NON-STICK FRYPAN 20 CM / 8″ DIA. BLACK (approximate value $295)
• Prize 5: ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS SORRENTO DESSERT GLASS SET/2 280 ML CLEAR (2) AND ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS SORRENTO PLUS DOUBLE WALL COFFEE MUG SET/2 355 ML CLEAR (2) (approximate value $140)
The total approximate retail value of prizes is $3000.