2018 Harley-Davidson Spring Demo Ride Contest
The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 23, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 14, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
To enter the Contest you (“Participant”) must: (i) have reached the age of majority in your province of residence at time of submitting information and entering the Contest; (ii) hold a valid motorcycle license in the province in which you reside (equivalent to a full “M” class license in Ontario); (iii) be a legal resident of a province in Canada; and (iv) take your test ride in a province in Canada. The Contest is not open to employees, representatives or agents of the Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries, any of their advertising/promotion agencies or the independent judging organization (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), or the immediately family members or persons with whom such employees, representatives or agents are domiciled.
There is one prize available to be won, consisting of a 10-day trip for two to Milwaukee, United States (the “Destination”) as follows:
- a) round trip economy transportation for two people from the major Canadian airport nearest the winner’s residence (selected at Sponsor’s discretion) (the “Departure Point”) to Chicago;
- b) five nights’ hotel accommodation in Destination for two people from 29th August – 3rdSeptember (based on standard room, double occupancy);
- c) $4,000 CAD spending money for the winner (or equivalent in local currency) to be spent on, for example, meals and additional accommodation;
- d) one Harley-Davidson motorcycle rental for ten days (29/08/2018 – 08/09/2018), with passenger to ride pillion Model to be determined in collaboration with Sponsor and bike to be picked up at a Harley-Davidson dealership (to be determined by Sponsor) on the 29th August 2018 and to be returned no later than 8th of September 2018
- e) entry for two people to the 115th Anniversary event in Milwaukee and other key activities (each, an “Event”); and
- f) two rally packs.
Approximate retail value of the prize is $15,500 based on sample Toronto departure. Actual value will vary depending on point of departure. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes will be delivered to verified winners only. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.