- Each winner of the contest must sign a standard contest prize acknowledgement and release form before any prize will be awarded.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Not combinable with any other offers or promotions.
- Winner must reside in Canada and be of the age of majority in your province of residence as of the date of entry.
- Maximum value of the ‘A Thousand Reasons to Travel’ draw is a Future Travel Voucher value of CAD $1,000, to be applied to a future WestJet Vacations booking made with UNIGLOBE Travel.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, local and/or package supplier taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Prize will be awarded after travel of the original booking for contest entry takes place.
- In the event of trip cancellation of the original contest entry booking, the prize becomes null and void.
- No cash value if future WestJet Vacations package booking cost does not exceed the maximum prize allowance.
- If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 business days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Entry breakdown: Receive Twenty (20) entries automatically for each new WestJet Vacations package booking made during the contest period – unlimited bookings and entries permitted. Receive Five (5) Bonus entries by signing up to receive UNIGLOBE Travel’s newsletter – bonus entries accepted once per email submission during the contest period. No purchase necessary entry, contestant will receive one (1) entry by filling out the entry form provided – one free entry permitted per contestant per contest period.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Contest dates are March 1 to March 31, 2019
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Prize winner must consent to UNIGLOBE Travel West publishing or announcing their name, city of residence, travel destination and photograph for publicity purposes without payment or compensation.
Participants automatically accept these rules and release UNIGLOBE Travel Western Canada and WestJet/WestJet Vacations from any liability with respect to redemption of the prize. UNIGLOBE Travel West reserves the right to withhold the prize or disqualify the prize winner’s entry with the selected entrants at UNIGLOBE Travel’s own initiative.
All questions and communication regarding the ‘A Thousand Reasons To Travel’ contest should be directed to UNIGLOBE Travel West and not WestJet/WestJet Vacations.
Compliance with Contest Rules: All contestants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of UNIGLOBE Travel.