CBC’s Beat The Winter Blues Contest (“Contest”) From January 21, 2019 at 9:00am EST to February 18, 2019 at 11:59pm EST (“Contest Period”).
Contest is open to all Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the Contest opening date. Members of the Judging Panel, employees of CBC, employees of Sponsor/Prize Provider and their respective affiliates, as well as such persons’ immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister (including step brother/sister, half-brother/sister etc), son/daughter) and persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this Contest.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S)
Each of the two (2) selected winners will receive an all-inclusive vacation for two (2) to the
BlueBay Villas Doradas Resort in the Dominican Rupublic, including:
• Roundtrip airfare based on economy class for two (2) persons from the Canadian airport closest
to the winners residence to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic offered by Sunwing Airlines.
• 7 (seven) nights standard accommodation at the BlueBay Villas Doradas in a room based on
• All Inclusive meal plan while at the BlueBay Villas Doradas
• Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
• All hotel taxes and processing fees