To be valid, entries must be received by no later than February 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET.
Contest is open to all Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the Contest opening date.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S)
There is one prize available to be won in this Contest. The components of the prize to be provided by CARAS and VIA consist of the following:
• return trainrides for two (2) people on the JUNOs Train from the Toronto, Ottawa, Kitchener-Waterloo, or Windsor VIA Rail stations; departing on Friday, March 15, 2019 and returning on Monday, March 18, 2019 ;
• standard accommodation for 3 nights at a hotel to be chosen by Company (double occupancy).
• 2 tickets to JUNO Cup Presented by CBC Sports on Friday, March 15, 2019 at Western Fair Sports Centre;
• 2 wristbands for JUNOfest Presented by CBC Music on Friday, March 15 and Saturday, March 16, 2019 at various venues ;
• 2 wristbands for JUNO Fanfare Powered by Live Nation and CBC Music (subject to change) on Saturday, March 16, 2019 at Masonville Mall;
• tickets for JUNO Songwriters’ Circle Presented by SOCAN and Canadian Music Publishers Association on Sunday, March 17, 2019 at Centennial Hall;
• 2 tickets to The 2019 JUNO Awards on Sunday, March 17, 2019 at Budweiser Gardens;
The prize includes only what is specifically described and no other allowance will be granted. The winner and his/her travel companion will have to pay all other expenses including, but not limited to:
meals and beverages;
transportation costs, including round-trip transfers between the winner’s residence and departure train station; and between the destination train station and hotel;
travel insurance (cancellation, medical, etc.);
gratuities, tips, taxes of any kind;
Winner may be required by hotel to provide a valid credit card to cover incidental expenses. The winner and his/her travel companion must pay transportation costs to/from the hotel. There will be no other allowance granted.
The approximate retail value of individual prize(s) offered is: $2,500 CAD based on two (2) adults and include trains departing from Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Ottawa, and/or Windsor.
The total approximate retail value of all prizes offered is: $ 2,500.
Where the prize or use of the prize involves travel, the winner and his/her travel companion, are responsible for obtaining a valid passport if applicable and/or other required travel documentation at their own expense. If the winner and his/her travel companion are unable to travel or use the prize because they lack proper documentation, the prize will be forfeited without compensation, and a new draw may be held. Winner may be required by hotel to provide a valid credit card to cover incidental expenses.
The winner must be available to travel and/or use prize on the dates mentioned in the prize description. If the winner is unable to travel/use the prize on the designated dates, the prize will be forfeited without compensation and a new draw may be held.