Mainstreet Credit Union Giveaway!
Terms & Conditions
- Open to residents of Ontario, Canada over the age of 18 in the following counties: Windsor-Essex, Chatham-Kent, Sarnia-Lambton, Huron, and London-Middlesex.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- Any entries with offensive language, irrelevant or incomplete content, or false information will be rejected immediately.
- No entries will be accepted after July 31st, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
- All entries must be submitted through the Official Contest App.
- The winning entry will be chosen by random draw after the contest closes.
- The winning entry will be selected by random draw no later than August 20th, 2016.
- The winning entrant consents to the use of his or her First Name and Last Initial in any publication or promotional materials without compensation.
- The prize of $1000 will be paid by cheque. It is non-refundable or redeemable for other prizes.
- The winner will be contacted directly by telephone and/or email, and also announced on Mainstreet’s website and social media.
- Mainstreet Credit Union’s decision on all matters relating to the contest is final.
- Mainstreet Credit Union reserves the right to amend the contest end date at any time.
- Mainstreet Credit Union reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the company, the quality of entries fall below the standard required.
- Correct answer to skill-testing question required to claim prize.
- Mainstreet Credit Union reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.