12 Days of Beauty Giveaways
You may enter the Contest between 1 pm on Nov. 28, 2018 and 11:59 pm on Dec. 5, 2018 (“ Entry Period”). All times referenced in these Official Rules are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
The Contest is open only to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the date of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Contest: a)employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of: (i) the Sponsors, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates; (ii) any prize suppliers; (iii) any and all other companies associated with the Contest (b)a household member of any of the individuals listed in (a), above, whether or not related; (c)members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling) of the individuals listed in (a), above.
WHAT ARE THE CONTEST PRIZES?
- There are 12 prizes available to be won in the Contest, as follows:
- The Body Shop’s 25 Days of the Enchanted Ultimate Advent Calendar , $169, thebodyshop.ca(This enchanted forest-themed advent calendar packs 14 full-size products among other surprises, including a cute headband that’s perfect for masking sessions.)
- Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Set, $140, (With notes of rose, osmanthus, ginger and patchouli, this Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori gift set comes with a full-size eau de parfum and a rollerball to spritz on the go.)
- L’Occitane en Provence x Castelbajac Nourishing Shea Skincare Collection , $103, (Created in collaboration with French brand Castelbajac, this curated L’Occitane skin-care set comes with a dash of whimsy.)
- Laura Mercier Masterclass Artistry in Light Holiday Illuminations Edition , $160, (Calling all makeup lovers: this collection features all the eyeshadows, blush and eyeliners for your holiday party needs.)
- Beautyblender Sweet Indulgence Set , $80, (Stock up on beautyblenders with this colourful collection, complete with mini cleansers. Bonus: it comes dressed up in a candy box.)
- Tatcha the Starter Ritual Set, $78, (This Duchess of Sussex-approved skin-care brand is known for its cult-favourite exfoliating powder, which delivers an instant glow.)
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Holiday Gift Set, $112, (Raise your hair game with this shampoo, conditioner and oil set, which promises soft and shiny strands.)
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Vault , $130, (The coveted vault boasts the Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette, Three Vice lipsticks and two 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils.)
- Fresh Roundtrip Ritual Set, $82, (This travel-inspired skin-care set comes with vacation-ready minis, along with travel-themed stickers and a map.)
- Glamglow Paint the Town Set , $112, (Mask lovers rejoice! This peel-off Gravity Mud Firming Treatment set comes in seven shades, and lets you indulge in your inner artist with a palette, stencils and brush.)
- M.A.C Cosmetics Shiny Pretty Things Lip Kit , $89, (With go-to shades like Ruby Woo and Rebel, this 10-piece lipstick set mixes bold reds and soft neutrals that you can keep for yourself or share with your BFFs.)
- Philosophy’s Guide to Warm and Cozy , $80 (Keep it warm and cozy with a hygge-inspired gift set featuring Philosophy favourites like the holiday shower gels, exfoliating face wash and cleanser.)