- All contests/give-aways on this site are administered by Sawdust Media. Inc. (the Sponsor), publishers of Canadian Woodworking Magazine.
- Prizes are donated by various manufacturers (the Supplier).
- All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters as they relate to the contest/give-away.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to change any of the terms of the contest or to terminate the contest/give-away at its discretion.
- The contest/give-away is open to Canadian residents only, who are 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of the Sponsor and Supplier, along with their partners and affiliates, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible. No purchase is necessary.
- This GiveAWAY is available to Canadian residents only, and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This contest is not open to residents of Quebec, though we wish it were. Here is the reason why our contests are not open to residents of Quebec.
- Prizes must be accepted as provided.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No substitutions will be permitted.
- There is no cash value in lieu of prizes.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will be mailed, or winners may arrange to pick-up the prizes at their nearest Supplier dealer.
- The dealer address will be provided by the Sponsor. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.