‘Win a 7 day trip to run the KLM Curacao Marathon”
The competition commences on August 7th, 2015 and ends on November 1st, 2015 (hereinafter: the ‘Term of the Competition’).
Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time they enter the competition.
The prizes consist of:
- 2 KLM Economy Class round trip tickets to Curacao on November 25, 2015 (return on December 3)
- Warm welcome by the hostess at the airport of Curacao.
- Transfer from the airport and to your hotel (vice versa).
- 7 nights stay in the Start & Finish hotel, Lions Dive & Beach Resort, including daily American Breakfast Buffet.
- Midnight breakfast for the participants of the marathon (start 01.00 am).
- Pelican Sunset Boat trip; departs from the Curacao Sea Aquarium to sail to Spaanse Water and Willemstad. The boat trip offers a beautiful view over the iconic bridges of the KLM Curacao Marathon at sunset.
- Culinary Pasta Party on Saturday evening at Lions Dive & Beach Resort, prepared in cooperation with Dutch Michelin Star Chef and marathon runner Pascal Jalhay.
- Special Excursion for orientation of the marathon course + a walking stop in Willemstad.
- KLM Curacao Marathon “Movie Night on the Beach’’ including drink & snack.
- Unique Dolphin Swim at the Curacao See Aquarium; Curacao is one of the only places that offers a dolphin swim in their natural habitat.
The price package also includes the following extra’s for runners
- Your entry permit for the marathon
- Time registration and medal
- Runners T shirt (cotton) and exclusive ‘dry fit’ Runners shirt
- Entry ticket to the Caribbean Afterparty on Sunday evening with the first drinks complimentary.
- KLM Branded ClickTights. One Click solution to fastening and loosening your shoelaces. Dutch design used bij international top marathon athletes.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 camera