FAMILY’S “Big Ticket Concert Fly Away” CONTEST
The Contest runs from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) June 29, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. ET August 6, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open only to permanent lawful residents of Canada, excluding: (i) residents of Quebec under the age of 13; (ii) any person, or any person whose immediate family members, or persons with whom they are domiciled, has been declared a winner of another contest sponsored by the DHX Television Ltd. (“Family” or the “Contest Sponsor“) within 90 days of the start of the Contest Period; and (iii) employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents (and their immediate family members or persons with whom they are domiciled, whether related or not) ofContest Sponsor andits parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies involved in this Contest. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Contest Sponsor, with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “RACJ”), reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, or administrative or other error of any kind.
(referred to herein as “Prize(s)”, “Grand Prize(s)” or “Secondary Prize(s)” as applicable)
There is one Grand Prize package available to be won, consisting of:
- Subject to the subsequent paragraph, four round trip coach/economy class airfares, for four people (of which one is 21 or older), from a Canadian international airport closest to winner’s residence to Toronto, Ontario, to attend the Big Ticket Concert. Ground transfer provided to and from airport and hotel. (fulfillment must occur between August 26, 2017- August 29, 2017) (approximate retail value depends on date/location of departure);
- Three nights hotel accommodation (one room, based on standard room and quad occupancy) in Toronto, Ontario, for four people (of which one is 21 or older), (accommodation details will be at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Four VIP tickets to the Big Ticket Concert on August 27, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario;
- Big Ticket Merchandise Prize Pack (approximate retail value (the “ARV”) $150);
- Meet and Greet with certain BTSC Performers (based on performer availability); and
- $500 for spending money.
If the winner resides within 300 kilometers of Toronto, Ontario, airfare will not be awarded. The four people (of which one is 21 or older), will be provided with round trip ground transportation from winner’s residence to Toronto, Ontario (accommodation details will be at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion). Fulfillment must occur between, August 26, 2017- August 29, 2017.
ARV of the Grand Prize package is between $2,200 and $5,500.
There are 13 Secondary Prize(s) available to be won, each consisting of:
- One retail gift card to be awarded to one entrant from each province and territory with the most eligible entries (retail gift card at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion) (ARV $150).
The combined ARV of the Secondary Prize is $1,950.
The combined ARV of the Prizes are between $4,150 and $7,450. All amounts are in Canadian dollars.
If the winner is Minor in his/her province or territory of residence, his/her parent/legal guardian must be present at all times during the Prize activity, and has agreed to be fully and legally responsible for the winner and his/her Minor guests.