The Giant Tiger Big Summer Wins contest
The Giant Tiger Big Summer Wins contest (the “Contest”) begins on May 2, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes July 3, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives of the respective Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and any other entity or person involved in the administration, execution or fulfillment of this Contest (collectively, the “Excluded Parties”), and the family members (defined as a parent, spouse, sibling or child) and household members (whether related or not) of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
GRAND PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
There are four (4) grand prizes, and one (1) bonus prize available to be won (each, a “Grand Prize”), respectively as follows (limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person and per email address):
- “Grand Prize 1”: Grand Prize 1, called the “Home Grand Prize Pack”, consists of products and merchandise including kitchen essentials, bedroom essentials and bathroom essentials for the approx. value of $348 CAD.
- “Grand Prize 2”: Grand Prize 2, called the “Kids & electronics Prize Pack”, consists of products and merchandise including toys, gaming devises, and other electronics for the approx. value of $345 CAD.
- “Grand Prize 3”: Grand Prize 3, called the “Outdoor Prize Pack”, consists of products and merchandise including pool & patio accessories for the approx. value of $460 CAD.
- “Grand Prize 4”: Grand Prize 4, called the “Garden Prize Pack”, consists of products and merchandise including gardening supplies, garden décor, and patio decor for the approx. value of $468 CAD.
- “Bonus Prize”: The Bonus Prize consists of a concert performance by the River Town Saints that will take place at a concert venue (to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) in Canada (the “Venue”). The total approximate retail value of the Bonus Prize is $5,000 CAD). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the terms and conditions specified below* apply to the Bonus Prize and the Sponsor reserves the right to select another potential Bonus Prize winner if a selected potential winner does not comply with these terms and conditions.
Leave a Reply