Win a Moto G Plus from ParentsCanada Giveaway!
Contest Closing Date: September 9, 2016.
The contest is open to all persons residing in Canada (except residents of the Province of Quebec), eighteen or older. Employees of Parents Canada and Family Communications (collectively known as the “Sponsors”) and their affiliate companies, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the contest judging organization and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
The Moto G Plus prioritizes the things we really care about — like in-focus photos, clear and uninterrupted video chat capabilities, and all-day battery. It’s designed with meaningful technology so you never have to miss what matters most to you. The things that matter most — like taking great photos at our kids’ soccer games, video chatting with mom or having all-day battery life — simply don’t live up to our expectations. It shouldn’t be this way. Smartphones should focus on technology that prioritizes the things people really care about.
The phone is equipped with the following:
- 16 MP resolution and laser focus, received higher DxO score than iPhone6+, a rating typically reserved for premium phones
- A fingerprint reader, typically found in more expensive devices, for instant access to your phone
- Vivid 5.5” full HD display and 5MP front camera
- Blazing fast Octacore processor for smooth multitasking
- All-day battery so you don’t have to stop talking to recharge
- Moto Pure software moves faster – no bloatware, latest OS with an upgrade to Android N
- Faster charging so you don’t have to wait around for your phone to charge (up to 6 hours in 15 minutes)
The prize value: $400