“Just For Laughs The Alternative Comedy Tour 2017” Contest
Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12:01 AM ET on October 13, 2017 and ends at 9:00 am ET on October 29, 2017 (such period, the “Contest Period”).
Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, and Manitoba excluding Quebec, who have attained the age of twenty-one (21) as at the start of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to employees, immediate family members (i.e. spouses or biological, step or adoptive parents, children or siblings) or anyone domiciled with any employee of the Sponsor or prize supplier or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies or fulfillment houses. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Contest Period.
Prizing: There are two (2) pairs of front row tickets to a Just For Laughs Alternative Comedy Tour staring T.J. Miller available to be won in the participating city closest to the winner’s residence. As well as, one (1) Grand Prize consisting of a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada.
The allocation of the Alternative Comedy Tour tickets and performance details are as follows:
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 4, Sony Centre, Toronto, ON
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 3, National Arts Centre, Ottawa, ON
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 10, Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg, MB
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 8, Northern Alberta Jubilee, Edmonton, AB
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 12, Jack Singer Concert Hall at Arts Common,
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 17, Vogue Theatre, Vancouver, BC
• Two (2) pairs of front row tickets – November 16, Bell Centre For The Performing Arts, Surrey, BC
Approximate retail value for each pair of tickets is one hundred and twenty dollars ($120.00) CAD.
There is one (1) Grand Prize of a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada which includes:
• Return economy airfare for two (2) people, from a major Canadian airport with regular, scheduled, marketed and operated WestJet service closest to the selected entrants’ place of residence in Canada, to Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Four (4) nights’ accommodations, (one (1) room, double occupancy) at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas;
• Two tickets to see Adam Sandler at the Chelsea.
The grand prize has an approximate value of $4,000 CAD (based upon departure from Ottawa, actual value may vary depending upon departure city, time and year of departure).