The “Elle Canada Beauty Vlogger”
The “Elle Canada Beauty Vlogger” (the “Contest”) begins on Monday April 13, 2015 at 1:00PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Monday May 18th, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Contest Period”).
This Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec residents, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
There is one (1) prize to be won.
The prize consists of one (1) contract with the Contest Organizer for a six (6) month freelance beauty vlogger position with a total estimated value of is $14,400CDN (the “Prize” or the “Freelance Contract”). The Prize will entitle the winner, for a period of six (6) months to:
• Be the Contest Organizer’s first beauty vlogger;
• Receive one beauty box per week starting June 1st, 2015, containing five to eight beauty products as well as an assignment note that outlines the specifications for the beauty tutorial video the winner is to create (the “Beauty Tutorial Videos”) (the value of each box is estimated between $150CDN to $300CDN depending on the products in each box);
• Create one five to ten minute beauty tutorial video per week as per such assignment note, that will be posted online Elle Canada’s Youtube channel starting June 15th, 2015, following editing and crafting by the Contest Organizer at its discretion;
• Receive $1,000CDN per month in consideration for such contribution, for a total of $6,000CDN;
• Might be considered for potential opportunities for additional work with the Contest Organizer.