Nova Scotia Ultimate Coastal Adventure Contest
The Nova Scotia Ultimate Coastal Adventure Contest begins May 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. Atlantic Standard Time and ends July 31, 2016, 11:59:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time (“AST”) (the “Contest”).
Contest is open only to individuals in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) and the United States of America, except void where prohibited, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
One winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the contest deadline of July 31, 2016 at 11:59:00 p.m. AST. The contest winner must use their prize before October 20, 2016.
The winner will receive a six night vacation package for four adults, valued at $4,500 CAD. The prize package includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation for four adults including Taste of Nova Scotia inspired dinner and breakfast daily at White Point Beach Resort in White Point, Queens County, Nova Scotia.
- Four adult passes for a four hour “Paddle to the Seals” kayaking tour with Pleasant Paddling in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
- Two nights’ accommodation for four adults at The Westin Nova Scotian hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- One Family/Group Parks Canada pass to visit any of their 30 parks, museums, historical sites across Nova Scotia.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a deluxe two-bedroom suite for four adults including two rounds of golf at Highland Links with a power cart rental and two half-day spa sessions at Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa in Ingonish Beach, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
- One Taste of Nova Scotia gift basket featuring local culinary products from across Nova Scotia.
Vacation package must be booked in advance and is subject to availability at time of booking. Airfare and/or travel transportation not included.