The “2018 OIKOS® Snack to Win” Contest
The Contest will run from March 5, 2018 at 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and will end on May 13, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Contest Period”).
This Contest is open to all residents of Canada having reached the legal age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence upon entering the Contest. Employees, agents, representatives, officers and directors of the Contest Organizer, the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, LP, NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (each of the foregoing NHL entities collectively, the “NHL Entities”) and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, parent corporations, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, suppliers of services related to this Contest, or of any other party directly associated with the holding of the Contest, as well as members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse, and any persons residing with these employees, agents, representatives, officers and directors (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate.
A total of two thousand one hundred and sixty-six (2,166) prizes (individually, a “Prize”, and collectively, the “Prizes”) will be awarded as part of this Contest, as described below
3.1 Instant Prizes
There is a total of two thousand one hundred and sixty-five (2,165) Instant Prizes available to be randomly awarded during the Contest Period (individually, an “Instant Prize”, and collectively, the “Instant Prizes”).
The Instant Prizes will consist of the following:
- Five (5) Instant Prizes of two thousand Canadian dollars (CAD$2,000), each awarded in the form of a cheque written to the order of the winner.
- Twenty (20) Instant Prizes of one Air Canada Gift Card worth one thousand five hundred Canadian dollars (CAD$1,500). Each Air Canada Gift Card is only redeemable against Air Canada products and services and in accordance with the Air Canada Gift Card terms and conditions. For complete terms and conditions of the Air Canada Gift Cards, please visit aircanada.com/en/giftcard. Air Canada is not a sponsor and is not responsible in any way of the execution of this offer.
- Ninety (90) Instant Prizes of one NHLShop.ca gift card worth two hundred and fifty Canadian dollars (CAD$250). The gift card can be used towards the purchase of NHL®merchandise offered on the NHLShop.ca website. For terms and conditions pertaining to the NHLShop.ca gift card, please visit https://nhlca.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1109. NHL is not a sponsor and is not responsible in any way of the execution of this offer.
- Fifty (50) Instant Prizes of one (1) Prepaid VISA card worth two hundred Canadian dollars (CAD$200). Each Prepaid VISA Card can be used everywhere Prepaid VISA Cards are accepted. For complete terms and conditions of the Prepaid VISA Card, please visit https://assetscdn.incomm.com/static/vanillaprepaid/pdfs/vanillaprepaid/VanillaPrepaid_Visa_CardholderAgreement.pdf. Visa is not a sponsor and is not responsible in any way of the execution of this offer.
- Two thousand (2,000) Instant Prizes of two (2) coupons for a free OIKOS® product, valued at $6.99 each for a total value of $13.98. The OIKOS® free product coupons can be redeemed before their expiry date at all participating Canadian retailers where OIKOS® products are sold.
The total approximate retail value of all two thousand one hundred and sixty-five (2,165) Instant Prizes is one hundred thousand four hundred and sixty Canadian dollars (CAD$100,460).
Contest Organizer reserves the right, in the event that an Instant Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize of equal or greater value, without any liability.
There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won during the Contest (the “Grand Prize”) and this Grand Prize consists in a trip for two (2) to attend one of the first four (4) games in the 2018 Stanley Cup® Final. The Grand Prize includes the following:
- Two (2) tickets for the winner and one (1) guest to attend one of the first four (4) games during the 2018 Stanley Cup® Final (dates to be confirmed by the NHL® and the Contest Organizer will select the seats at its sole discretion.
- Round trip economy airfare for two (2) from any major airport in Canada closest to the winner’s residence to a North American city where the said game for the Stanley Cup® Final will be held. The airline, airport and category of tickets will be determined by Contest Organizer at its sole discretion at the time of travel based on availability (flights could include stops).
- Lodging for two (2) nights in a four (4)-star double-occupancy hotel accommodation (standard room). The hotel will be determined by Contest Organizer at its sole discretion at the time of travel based on availability.
- Round-trip limo transportation between the hotel and the hockey game location.
- Five hundred Canadian dollars (CAD$500) in spending money awarded in the form of a cheque payable to the order of the winner only.
- The total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is six thousand Canadian dollars (CAD$ 6,000) based on sample Montreal departure and Dallas arrival. The total value could vary according to the point of departure, the point of arrival and the cost of airfare tickets.