Plum Rewards: Trip For 2 To Reykjavik & Beyond Contest”
The Contest begins on December 18, 2017 at 10:00AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT“) and ends at 11:59PM EDT on January 18, 2018 (the “Contest Period“).
The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who, at the time of entry: (i) have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence; and (ii) are a registered PLUM REWARDS member. PLUM REWARDS memberships are free. To join, either (i) visit www.indigo.ca/plumrewards and follow the links and instructions to complete your registration; or (ii) visit your closest Indigo, Chapters, Coles or IndigoSpirit store and request a membership – store staff will assist you in completing your registration. There are no fees associated with membership registration. By registering, each PLUM REWARDS member agrees to comply with the PLUM REWARDS terms and conditions.
There is ONE (1) prize (the “Prize”) available to be won for a trip for two (2) adults to Reykjavik, Iceland for six (6) days, (departing before December 31, 2018 and booked before July 31, 2018, provided that a minimum of four paying passengers are confirmed on such departure, to be confirmed by Intrepid at the time of booking) consisting of:
(i) One (1) STA Travel voucher to the value of $2,800 CAD, provided by Lonely Planet, to be used toward winner’s roundtrip airfare to and from Reykjavik, Iceland, and toward one (1) night of hotel accommodation (of winner’s choice) in Reykjavik, Iceland prior to the start of the tour. The voucher is valid until December 18, 2018; and
(ii) Five (5) day Northern Lights Escape experience tour provided by Intrepid Travel, which includes the following:
• Two (2) nights guesthouse accommodation based on double occupancy;
• Three (3) nights hotel accommodation in a 3.5-star hotel, based on double occupancy;
• All transportation via minibus between destinations and to/from included activities;
• Five (5) breakfasts;
• Local Intrepid Travel Representative; and
• Activities, which include experiencing Golden Circle (Thingevellir National Park, Strokkur Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall), a Reykjavik city tour, a South Shore visit, and access to Glacier Lagoon (Jokulsarlon), and experiencing Skogafoss Waterfall and Skaftafell National Park. For full tour details, click here.
(iii) Complimentary copy of Lonely Planet’s The Cities Book, Iceland guide, and Pocket Reykjavik provided by Lonely Planet.
The Prize has an approximate retail value of $5,160 CAD.
Leave a Reply