Canadian Living – Unforgettable PEI
The “Win a trip to Prince Edward Island” Contest (the “Contest”) begins on February 4, 2015 at 9:00am] Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 20, 2015 at 5:00pm ET (the “Contest Period”).
Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
There is one grand prize available to be won. Grand prize consists of one (1) trip for four to Prince Edward Island. Prize value is approximately $10,000 CDN, based on Vancouver departure.
Subject to prize restrictions, the Grand prize includes:
- Round-trip airfare for four to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, from any major Canadian airport that Air Canada provides service to Charlottetown;
- 6 nights’ accommodation for four at a deluxe cottage to be determined at Sponsor’s entire discretion;
- Two (2) Authentic PEI Experiences tour from PEI Tourism Board for four;
- Theatre tickets for four to a show to be determined at Sponsor’s entire discretion
- Prince Edward Island National Park National Park pass for four;
- $800 CDN in meal vouchers (restaurants to be determined at Sponsor’s entire discretion); and
- $500 CDN spending money; and
- 7 day Car rental with $100 gas card.