The Hockey Hall of Fame Anniversary Contest
The Contest starts on Monday, June 18 2018 at 10:00 a.m. ET and closes on Monday, September 10, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. ET (hereinafter, the “Contest Period”).
The Hockey Hall of Fame Anniversary Contest (hereafter, the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, with a valid Facebook account. Employees, representatives or agents of the Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum (hereafter, “Sponsor”) and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies, sponsors, media partners, Prize Suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they are domiciled) of any of the aforementioned and persons with whom any of the aforementioned are domiciled are not eligible to enter the Contest.
One (1) prize is available to be won (hereafter, the “Prize”) consisting of the following:
- Round-trip economy WestJet airfare for Winner and one (1) guest leaving together at the same time on the same itinerary, both directions and from the same gateway from the closest Canadian international airport with WestJet service to the winner’s home to Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto, Ontario. Departure Friday, November 9, 2018 and return airfare on Tuesday, November 13, 2018, on predetermined flights, selected by the prize supplier.
- Four (4) nights standard hotel accommodation to be selected by Contest Operator based on double occupancy in Toronto, Ontario, including all applicable taxes;
- Two (2) tickets to attend the Hockey Hall of Fame Game at Scotiabank Arena on Friday, November 9, 2018;
- Two (2) reserved seat tickets to the 2018 Canadian Tire Inductee Q& A Fan Forum at Hockey Hall of Fame on Saturday, November 10, 2018;
- Two (2) tickets to the Private Legends Evening Reception at Hockey Hall of Fame on Saturday, November 10, 2018;
- Two (2) tickets to the Legends Event at the Hockey Hall of Fame on Sunday, November 11, 2018;
- Two (2) Platinum tickets to the Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic at Scotiabank Arena on Sunday, November 11, 2018;
- Two (2) Gala tickets to the 2018 Hockey Hall of Fame Induction Celebration at Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday, November 12, 2018;
- Two (2) Limited Edition Lithographs autographed by the 2018 Inductees;
- Two (2) 2018/19 Hockey Hall of Fame Induction Commemorate Calendars; and
- Two (2) Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Magazines.
The approximate total value of the Prize is CDN $5,000. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred or converted to cash and will not be refunded if unused. No substitutions, changes or extensions are permitted. Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Sponsor and prize suppliers reserve the right at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value or to allow a Prize transfer. Sponsor and Prize Suppliers shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected Prize.
Once hotel space and flight times are confirmed, absolutely no changes are permitted. Food, beverage and spending money are NOT included. This prize does not qualify for any point rewards that may be offered by the airline or hotel used. All incidental costs and expenses not specifically mentioned, including (without limitation) taxes, transportation to and from airport, hotel, parking, restaurants, in–room charges, meals, and spending money shall be the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Winner will be required to present a valid credit card in his/her name upon hotel check-in for incidental billings. Eligible winner and his/her guest may not have any legal or other restrictions on their ability to fully participate in the Prize trip and must provide the necessary documentation to do so (including, but not limited to, a valid passport and/or valid photo identification, a birth certificate and/or proof of Canadian citizenship). Sponsor and Prize Supplier reserves the right, in their sole discretion; to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value should all or part of a prize become unavailable for any reason.