Under the “Passport to Paris” Contest
Under the “Passport to Paris” Contest (the “Contest“) organized by Tip Top Tailors (“Organizer“) doing business as Grafton Apparel (“Grafton Apparel“) and taking place between March 26th, 2018 at 12:01 am EST and April 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST, the undersigned (the “Winner“) will be chosen at random in a draw that will be held no later than April 29th, 2018.
The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence by the Contest Opening Date, except for employees, agents and representatives of the Organizer, its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliated companies, advertising or promotion agencies, the suppliers of material, prizes and services related to this Contest, and any other stakeholder directly related to the holding of the Contest, as well as the members of their immediate family (father, mother, brothers, sisters, children and legal or de facto spouse) and anyone with whom these employees, representatives and agents reside.
The Winner hereby acknowledges and accepts the Prize consisting of flight transportation for two (2) adults, five (5) night hotel stay in Paris, France, one (1) travel suit by Daniel Hechter Paris, and five hundred (500) Euros for spending, offered by Tip Top Tailors, worth a maximum value of $10,000 CAD. Booking to be made at the discretion of Grafton Apparel.
This prize includes:
- a roundtrip economy-class airfare from the Winner’s city of residence to Paris, France, from an airline ofour choosing;
- transfer to and from between the Charles de Gaulle Airport and the hotel for two (2) adults;
- five (5) nights stay in one (1) room for two (2) adults, a hotel that in centrally located;
- one (1) Travel Suit by Daniel Hechter Paris, exclusive to Tip Top Tailors;
- five hundred (500) Euros;
- one (1) afternoon at the Daniel Hechter Paris office