Terms and conditions of the KLM Sweepstakes Information about the Sweepstakes and general rules:
- These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Experience Destination ULTRA – Croatia Music Week and meet Hardwell” prize draw which runs via Sweepstakes (hereinafter the ‘Competition’). The competition is run by the Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), Amsterdamseweg 55, 1182 GP Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
- The competition commences on May 30th, 2016 and ends on June 29th, 2016 (hereinafter: the ‘Term of the Competition’).
- KLM reserves the right to amend or cancel the Terms and Conditions, prizes, definitions or other information at any point during the Term of the Competition and to do so without any form of notice whatsoever.
- The winner’s flight to Split, Croatia will be from any destination operated by KLM, Air France or Delta Air Lines. Winner is responsible for arranging transportation to nearest airport servicing above mentioned flights and the costs thereof.
- The winner’s last name and city of residence will be published in a special results KLM eNewsletter after the event.
- The winner will make a movie about the whole experience and deliver the movie to KLM within two weeks after the event KLM will post the video in social media and refer to it from the special results e-newsletter
- KLM will contact the winner via e-mail and is authorized to pick another winner if he/she does not respond within 48 hours. In such a case the rights of the previously picked winner expire.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time they enter the competition.
- Guest invited by the winner must be 21 years of age or older at the time of the concert.
- KLM reserves the right to request written proof of a possible winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
- KLM has the right to reject entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions.
- KLM cannot be held responsible for problems with the network, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in the Participant’s entry form or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
- By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions.
- All decisions made by KLM regarding this competition shall be considered final; no correspondence will be entered into. Information about the prizes and how they are awarded.
- The prize winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and other expenses that are not explicitly included in or connected to the prize, and agrees that upon accepting the prize he/she does so entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility.
- The Prize Winner is responsible for Visa applications.
- The name and e-mail address listed on the entry are considered to be the participant number for this competition.
- The prizes consist of:
- 2 KLM Economy Class round trip tickets to Split, Croatia on July 14th, 2016 (return: July 18th)
- 2 x tickets to the RESISTANCE™ Opening Party at Giraffe Palm Beach House, Split, July 14
- VIP tickets to ULTRA Europe at the Poljjud Stadium, July 15-17
- A meet and greet with one of the most in demand DJs on the planet, Hardwell, at ULTRA Europe
- A stay at the ULTRA Europe Beachville Campsite for 2 persons from 14-18 July for 4 nights and 5 days
- ULTRA caps and T-Shirts for winner and guest
- VIP Tickets at ULTRA Europe offer a premium and exclusive area with elevated, direct views of the main stage. VIP ticket includes…
+ Special VIP entrance to skip the queues into the venue
+ An exclusive elevated viewing platform with astounding views on the
+ Access to the Ultra VIP Lounge Areas – a VIP Bar and bottle service
+ Luxury toilets
+ Access to GA area
- Dutch law applies to this competition (including these Terms and Conditions).
- The winner will be notified on June 30th, 2016, immediately after the Competition Period ends.
- A week starts on Monday at 00:01 Western European Time (local Dutch time), and ends on Sunday at 23:59 Western European Time (local Dutch time).