“Best of Taste Taiwan” 2016 Sweepstakes
The Campaign will begin on May 1, 2016 at 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and will end on June 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (“Campaign Period”). Entry submissions will not be accepted outside of Campaign Period.
Eligibility: The Campaign is open and offered only to legal residents of the United States (including Washington D.C.), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at the time of entry (the “Entrants”).
Prize: Two (2) round-trip USA–Taiwan economy class airline ticket for two winders (one round trip per winner) one winner (approximate individual retail value of the Prize is US $1,500). The actual value of the airfare may vary depending on date and times of travel and airfare fluctuations at the time of travel. Therefore, the actual value of the Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated approximate retail value will not
- Departure city: Each winner will be informed of the city of departure by TTB when notifying the Winner of their win as stated in article 5 hereunder. (TTB is not responsible for the Winner’s travel costs from any city to the departure city)
- All travel arrangements are subject to availability, blackout dates, and other restrictions. Reservations must be requested at least eight (8) weeks prior to intended date of departure and are subject to availability at time of request.
- Winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges and all insurance costs, federal, state, local and foreign taxes, airport taxes, if any, gratuities, meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize.
- Further restrictions may apply, pursuant to the airline’s own terms and conditions.
- Local ground or air transportation and any accommodation and/or any other travel expenses in Taiwan shall be borne by the Winner.
The TTB reserves the right to amend the prizes without prior notice.