The Contest Sponsor is Kia Canada Inc.
CONTEST PERIOD: (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”). The Contest starts on Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER: Contest is open only to residents of Canada, including Quebec who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Contest entry.
THE PRIZES: There are three (3) prize packages available to be won, consisting of one (1) trip to Korea for two (2) people (winner and one (1) guest) to the KIA Headquarters in Seoul, Korea. The trip includes: return economy airfare for two (2) people departing September 19, 2016 from the Canadian international airport nearest the winner’s residence to Seoul, Korea and returning September 23, 2016; four (4) nights’ accommodation at moderate hotel based on double occupancy as selected by the Sponsor.
The Prize also includes the following (subject to change in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) for each winner and his/her travel guest:
- Day 1: Arrival at Incheon International Airport & Hotel Check -in;
- Day 2: Breakfast at the Hotel, attend a Conference at Kia Motors Global Headquarters, Lunch, Korean Folk Village’ Tour, Welcome Dinner (at Lotte Hotel World), Free time (after Welcome Dinner);
- Day 3: Breakfast at the Hotel, Tour of Kia’s Hwaseong Plant, Lunch, Hyundai Steel Tour, Special dinner at Samwon Garden, Free time following Dinner;
- Day 4: Breakfast, Royal Palace’ Tour, Lunch, Insadong Tour, Farewell dinner at Sebitseom;
- Day 5: Departure Lotte Hotel World check-out, Airport for return flight to Canada.
The approximate retail value of each Prize is $9,200.00 (CDN) based on return economy airfare for two (2) people from Toronto, Ontario to Seoul, Korea. Actual retail value of a Prize may vary depending on city of departure. Any difference between such approximate retail value and the actual value of a Prize as taken will not be awarded.