The Conjuring 2: North American Premiere and Advance Screening Contest
Director: James Wan
The Contest begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST“) on Monday, May 9, 2016 and the North American Premiere portion of the contest closes at 09:00:01 a.m. EST on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 (the “Entry Period“) and the advance screening passes to see The Conjuring 2 portion closes at 09:00:01 a.m. EST on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 (the “Entry Period“).
Eligibility . The Conjuring 2: North American Premiere and Advance Screening Contest(the “Contest“) is open only to legal residents who are resident of, and physically located in, Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry.
Prizes and Values . The “prizes” to be awarded in this Contest are as follows:
- One (1) winner will receive:
two (2) round-trip, economy-class airline tickets from international airport nearest the Prize winner’s hometown to a Los Angeles Airport (airport location chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its discretion);
· overnight (2) nights hotel stay for two (2) (single room, double occupancy) at a nearby hotel chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its discretion. Hotel will require a valid credit card in an adult guest’s name to cover incidentals; and
· two (2) tickets to the Motion Picture Premiere at a venue (venue to be chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its discretion) on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 in Los Angeles.
Total approximate retail value of the Prize is $5,000 CDN. Actual retail value will vary based on flight schedule and hotel selection. All prize details, including exact flight times, to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, subject to availability. Travel arrangements must be made through the Contest Sponsor.
Secondary Prize : Ten winners will receive:
· 10 double advance screening passes to see The Conjuring 2 in each of the following markets: Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Ottawa and Halifax
· Approximate retail value of each double pass is $25 CDN.
Total Approximate retail value of the Secondary Prize is $250 CDN.