FAMILY’S TEEN BEACH 2 SUNSATIONAL DANCE PARTY CONTEST
The Contest runs from 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) May 1, 2015 to 11:59 p.m. ET September 1, 2015 (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open only to permanent lawful residents of Canada, excluding employees, representatives, and agents (and their immediate family members, or persons with whom they are domiciled).
(referred to herein as “Prize(s)”, “Grand Prize(s)” or “Secondary Prize(s)” as applicable)
There is one Grand Prize package available to be won, consisting of:
- Four roundtrip coach/economy class airfares from the major Canadian international airport closest to the Grand Prize winner’s residence to the Los Angeles International Airport;
- Two nights’ accommodation at a Best Western branded hotel in Los Angeles, California, in a standard room, based on quad occupancy (hotel to be determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- Meet and Greet (subject to availability) with selected cast members of Teen Beach 2, at a Los Angeles area beach (chosen by Contest Sponsor) for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests, and dance lesson with a choreographer for the Grand Prize winner;
- $1,000.00 CDN spending money (which can be used to cover transportation costs, meals, etc.).
Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is up to a maximum of $10,000.00.
There are five Secondary Prizes available to be won, consisting of:
- $100.00 Best Western Travel Card® which can be used at any Best Western branded hotel worldwide toward the cost of your hotel stay.
Approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is $100.00. The combined approximate retail value of the Prizes is up to a maximum of $10,500.00. All amounts are in Canadian dollars.