The “got2b Girls Night Out VIP Experience” Facebook Contest
CONTEST PERIOD: The “got2b Girls Night Out VIP Experience” Facebook Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on March 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2015 (the “Contest Period”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry (each an “Entrant”).
There is one (1) prize to be won during this Contest (the “Prize”), which shall consist of:
- *Commercial, economy class, return airfare for four (4) people (the Prize Winner and his/her guests) to Toronto (flight dates and times are subject to availability and the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion)
- *In the event that the Prize Winner lives within three hundred kilometers (300 km) of the Air Canada Centre, airfare will not be included in the Prize. Instead, the Prize Winner and his/her guests will receive return limousine service from the Prize Winner’s chosen departure location (one pick-up and drop-off location for Prize Winner and his/her guests) to the Air Canada Centre. No additional compensation will be provided to the Prize Winner for the difference between the value of airfare and the value of limousine service.
- One (1) night standard hotel accommodation, based on two (2) rooms with double occupancy, at a hotel in Toronto, as selected at the sole discretion of Contest Sponsors
- Transportation to and from Air Canada Centre in a limousine on the date of the Game (as defined).
- Toronto Raptors Dance Pack Meet & Greet for four (4) people prior to the Game
- Four (4) courtside tickets to a 2014-2015 regular season Toronto Raptors game (the “Game”) at Air Canada Centre (40 Bay St., Toronto, ON) (specific game and seat location in the sole discretion of MLSE)
- Videoboard recognition on the Air Canada Centre Jumbotron during the Game
- Post-Game VIP treatment, including dinner for four (4) people at e11even restaurant (15 York St. Toronto, ON), with a visit from a Toronto Raptors player (specific player subject to availability and the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion)
The approximate retail value of the Prize is ten thousand dollars ($10,000 CAD). The approximate retail value of the Prize is based on a Vancouver, BC departure, including flights.