Breakfast Television & The Islands of The Bahamas Social Contest
You may enter the Contest between 10:00AM on January 8th, 2018 and 11:59PM on February 4th, 2018 (“Entry Period”). All times referenced in these Official Rules are eastern time zone.
The Contest is open only to residents of Quebec, Ontario and Alberta who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the date of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Contest: employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of: (i) the Sponsors, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates; (ii) any prize suppliers; (iii) any and all other companies associated with the Contest; a household member of any of the individuals listed in (a), above, whether or not related; members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling) of the individuals listed in (a), above.
WHAT ARE THE CONTEST PRIZES?
There is one (1) trip prize to be won per province (Ontario, Quebec & Alberta) in the Contest (each, a “Trip Prize”), each consisting of:
- A round trip economy air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest (collectively, the “Travellers”) from the international airport within Canada closest to the winner’s residence (as determined by the Sponsors) to Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All Inclusive (the “Destination”) on travel dates to be determined by the Sponsors;
- One (1) hotel room (Harbour Deluxe Balcony room, subject to availability, based on double occupancy) for five (5) nights in Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas;
Each Trip Prize is valued at approximately CDN $3,200. Actual value may vary based on prize particulars. The following terms and conditions apply to any Trip Prize awarded in this Contest:
- All prize particulars will be determined by the Sponsors.
- The winner may be required to reserve the Trip Prize, or complete travel, by February 5th , 2019, excluding Thursday, July 12, 2018 – Monday, September 03, 2018 and Monday, December 17, 2018 – Tuesday, January 08, 2019.
- Each Traveller must have reached the age of majority in his or her province or territory of residence, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- A prize supplier may require a valid major credit card to be presented by a Traveller for deposit or damage protection purposes.
- If the winner elects to travel with a fewer number of guests than the number of guests provided in the prize description above, no additional compensation will be awarded under any circumstances.
- Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers. Blackout dates may apply (as advised by the Sponsors). Documentation that is reasonably necessary for the Sponsors or prize suppliers to book the prize for the Travellers must be supplied upon request, failing which the prize may be deemed to be forfeited, as determined by the Sponsors.
- The Travellers are responsible for: ensuring they have all travel documents prior to travel; any and all applicable taxes; any additional expenses not included in the prize as described in these Official Rules.
- The Releasees are not responsible for: any cancellations, alterations, delays, diversions or other changes to the trip itinerary; any costs or expenses incurred as a result of any changes to the trip itinerary; or any damages, loss or liability in the event any Traveller is denied the ability to travel, whether due to airport restrictions or otherwise. The Sponsors are only responsible for the prize elements listed in these Official Rules, subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules.
- All tickets issued in connection with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. Once reservations are made, they cannot be changed, save as otherwise determined by the Sponsors or prize suppliers.
- The Sponsors and prize suppliers have the right to disqualify or remove any Traveller from any activity at any time if he or she is at any point uncooperative, disruptive, abusive, or unobservant of applicable rules, laws or regulations, or likely to cause or has caused damage to person, property, or the reputation of the Sponsors or prize suppliers.