The Scotiabank Hockey Club Loyalty Program Contest
The first Period starts on September 25th, 2017 at 9 am (ET) and concludes on December 4th, 2017 at 9 am (ET)
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest. ; Open only to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are sixteen (16) years of age or older prior to the beginning of the applicable Period and who have registered for the Program. ; The Contest is not open to employees of Scotiabank, the NHL Entities (defined below) or their respective affiliates or advertising or promotional agencies (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), or members of their immediate family (spouse, father, mother, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters).
11. Prizing will vary for each Period but will remain consistent with the overall value and examples outlined below (the chart represents the typical prize offering for a single Period).
- # of Winners
Prize Details (for example purposes only)
Approximate Retail Value
- Grand Prize
1One (1) *VIP NHL® Experience Package consisting of:
- Airfare for four (economy airfare) to the airport closest to the given VIP NHL® Experience, from an airport within 100km of the winning candidate’s home address.
- Transportation to and from the airport (contingent on the winning candidate living within 100kms of an international airport)
- Two to three nights of standard hotel accommodations (two double occupancy rooms) in the city of the given VIP NHL® Experience.
- Four tickets to the given VIP NHL® Experience.
- Opportunity to attend behind the scenes experiences such as, for example purposes only, a private viewing of the Stanley Cup ®, attendance at a team practice, and/or private arena tour (type, date, and location of each experience to be determined and confirmed by NHL® Entities, subject to availability).
- $1000.00 CDN in spending money
*VIP NHL® Experience Packages, for example purposes only could consist of a trip to:
- A Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada game
- A Stanley Cup Final game
- The season opener of your choice
- An outdoor game (NHL Heritage Classic, NHL Stadium Series, etc.)
- Spend the day with a Scotiabank Teammate
- Ultimate FanCave Makeover
- Tickets to an NHL® Game.
- Secondary Prizes
80Secondary Prizes, for example purposes only could consist of one or more of the following:
- Shop.NHL.com Gift Cards in various dollar increments
- Pairs of tickets to regular season NHL® games of your choice (excluding outdoor games).
- Merchandise Prize Packs
- Signed Memorabilia
12. The following conditions apply to the Grand Prize:
- Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Grand Prize as taken will not be awarded.
- The winner and his/her travel guest are responsible for all other costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, all provincial, federal, and local taxes, meals, food, beverages, insurance, valid travel documentation, transfers to and from the airports, car rentals, medical/health expenses, gratuities, excess baggage fees, communication charges, admission fees and all personal expenses and incidentals. The Sponsor and the NHL Entities will not be responsible for risk associated with any travel elements, including without limitation, air travel, and quality of service provided by the airline, hotel staff and management, the trip organizers, or any other service providers.
- The Grand Prize must be taken at the time and to the destination stipulated by the Sponsor or will be forfeited. The winner and his/her travel guest must travel on the same itinerary and have valid travel documents (such as a passport) or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. There are no deviations to travel allowed (i.e. length of stay, number of guests, flight stopovers, travel dates, etc.).
- The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable or redeemable for cash or allowed to be sold. No change in travel arrangements can be made once the booking has been confirmed. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any of the components of the Grand Prize are unavailable or otherwise not capable of being awarded.
- In the event that a winner is unable to redeem any or all of the Grand Prize components due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, its employees, representatives, agents, the NHL Entities, and all other parties associated with this Contest, no compensation or substitute prize will be provided.
- If any component of a Grand Prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, the awarding of the balance of that Grand Prize will be deemed to be in full satisfaction of the Grand Prize award.
Leave a Reply