Entry into Gusto’s Forever Summer Contest
Entry into Gusto’s Forever Summer Contest (the “Contest”) shall only take place during the period which runs from Friday, August 21, 2015 to Monday, August 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST inclusive (the “Contest Period”).
Entrants must be legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Québec) and thirteen (13) years of age or older at the date of entry. Residents of Québec are not eligible to enter.
Your iTravel2000 prize includes:
- All-inclusive trip for 2 to the El Dorado Royale Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Roundtrip economy airfare for 2 departing from the Canadian international airport closest to the winners’ residence to Cancun, Mexico
- Ground transportation to and from the airport
- 7 night stay in 1 double occupancy room at the El Dorado Royale Resort
- Stay includes all meals, beverages, non-motorized water sports, entertainment, taxes, gratuities, service charges and more!
Not included in your iTravel2000 prize:
- Medical, baggage or cancellation insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Limitation and Rules & Regulations
- Approximate retail value varies by departure city
- Prize is subject to availability, holidays and special events excluded.
- Vacation must be booked by September 30th, 2016.
- Travel blackout dates –
- Dec 22nd- 31st
- March Break & Easter: Feb 27 – April 13th