The “DR. OETKER RUSH THE FIELD CONTEST”
The entry period for the chance to win a Prize (defined below) begins on July 30th, 2018 at 11:59:59 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on December 24th, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, who have a valid email address and have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Despite the foregoing, employees, officers, representatives or agents of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contest agencies, production agencies and/or any other entity involved in the administration or execution of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), and such employees’, officers’, representatives’ or agents’ immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren) or people domiciled with them, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
PRIZES: There is one (1) Grand Prize, three (3) Secondary Prizes, five (5) Monthly Prizes, ten (10) Bi-Weekly Prizes, twenty-five (25) Weekly Prizes and five hundred and twenty-five (525) Daily Prizes (collectively the “Prizes”) available to be won as described below.
- Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of a 106th Grey Cup VIP Experience for two (2) valued at approximately $10,000 CDN.
The Prize includes:
- roundtrip, economy airfare for two (2) to the Grey Cup host city from a major Canadian gateway city closest to the selected entrant’s residence on Friday November 23rd, 2018
- standard, double occupancy room for three (3) nights at a hotel of the Sponsor’s choice
- two (2) official Grey Cup Game clothing packages including items of the Sponsor’s choice
- two (2) tickets to the Grey Cup festival events in Edmonton AB
- two (2) tickets to the Grey Cup game November 25th, 2018 in Edmonton, AB
Gratuities, transfers, taxes, government fees, transportation to and from the airports, fuel supplements, airport and departure taxes, travel insurance, beverages, meals and items of a personal nature are the responsibility of the selected entrant and his/her travelling companion. Departure dates and accommodations are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. In the event the selected entrant lives within 200 km of Edmonton, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of airfare. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and his/her travelling companion to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion must be able to travel at the predetermined times and dates, failing which the Prize will be forfeited and another Prize winner will be selected, time permitting.
- Secondary Prize: There are three (3) Secondary Prizes available to be won consisting of a cheque for $5,000 CDN payable to the winner.
- Monthly Prize: There are five (5) Monthly Prizes available to be won consisting of a prepaid credit card with $2,500 CDN available to be used by the winner for the purchase of a home entertainment system or any other item of his/her choice.
- Bi-Weekly Prize: There are ten (10) Bi-Weekly Prizes available to be won valued at $250 CDN. The Prize includes either two (2) tickets to a Canadian Football League (CFL) game or a CFL gift pack including items of the Sponsor’s choice. Sponsor has the right to choose the prize based on the proximity of the winner’s residence to the nearest CFL game location and the availability game tickets for such game.
- Weekly Prize: There are twenty-five (25) Weekly Prizes available to be won each valued at $311 CDN. The Prize includes fifty-two (52) FREE product coupons each valid for one (1) free Casa di Mama Pizza. Coupons expire December 31st, 2019.
- Daily Prize: There are five hundred and twenty-five (525) Daily Prizes available to be won valued at $5.99 CDN. The Prize includes one (1) FREE product coupon valid for one (1) free: Casa di Mama Pizza. Coupons expire December 31st, 2019.
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be substituted for another prize, cannot be sold, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Sponsor reserves the right at any time to substitute such prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash award. The Sponsor also reserves the right to add Prizes throughout the Contest Period and communicate such Prize changes on the Contest website. Allow 4-6 weeks after verification for shipment of any Prize (where applicable) to the addresses provided at the time of registration. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.