Win 2 Air Tickets to Seoul!
• All entries must include answers to the questions asked, your name, daytime telephone number, and e-mail address, as applicable. Entries not satisfying all the requirements of these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
• Winners must have valid travel documentation and provide their own travel insurance coverage, which is not provided by Tour East Holidays (Canada) or Air Canada.
• Employees and immediate family members of Tour East Holidays (Canada) or Air Canada and any employees or members of their affiliated companies are not eligible.
• The contest will run from July 1 to July 31, 2016. The Grand Prize of two (2) Economy Class Round Trip Air Ticket to Seoul, South Korea aboard Air Canada Departing Pearson International Airport, Toronto, will be selected on August 1, 2016. The Ticket must be used within 12 months of issue.
• The contest sponsors are Tour East Holidays (Canada) and Air Canada. Upon submission, all entries become the exclusive property of Tour East Holidays (Canada) and Air Canada, and no entries will be returned.
two (2) Economy Class Round Trip Air Ticket to Seoul, South Korea aboard Air Canada – See more at: http://en.toureast.com/Contests/july-seoul-contest#sthash.XuxRN1ph.dpuf
• Grand Prize winner is responsible for securing ALL required travel documents, including travel insurance before time of departure. Grand Prize winner is responsible for getting to Toronto for the departure flight.
• Tickets must be redeemed and travel must be completed by July 31, 2017. SOME RESTRICTIONS, CONDITIONS AND BLACKOUT DATES MAY APPLY. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be endorsed to any other airline or exchanged for a cash refund.
• No responsibility is assumed by Tour East Holidays (Canada) or Hainan Airlines for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events or travel after ticketing for any reason whatsoever beyond its control. Transportation is subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply.
• Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000 Cdn).
• Tour East Holidays (Canada) and Air Canada and their suppliers are not liable for website down-time, mail failure or delay, inability to access the online contest site, lost entries or inability to process entries or any virus or damage incurred by contestant’s computer system.
• The Winner and their guest of the above-mentioned Grand Prize are required to sign a release and acknowledgement form prior to taking their trip.
• The Economy Class ticket is subject to availability, blackout periods set down by the airline, normal changes in flight schedules and routings. The Ticket must be bused within 12 months of issue.
• The winning air ticket may not be sold, bartered or extended beyond the expiration date and may only be used for the above mentioned activities and dates.
• Aeroplan mileage or other air mileage programs may not be accrued.
• Ticket redemption should be made no less than fifteen (15) days before your trip. Tour East Holidays (Canada) and Air Canada strongly recommend redeeming the air tickets as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
• BLACKOUT PERIODS APPLY.
– See more at: http://en.toureast.com/Contests/july-seoul-contest#sthash.D2riPYQg.dpuf