Where should you go… for an epic road trip? Contest
The contest begins on Friday, July 1st, 2016 at 6:00am EST and entries close on Sunday, July 31st, 2016 at 11:00 pm EST (the “Contest Period”).
This contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in their province, or territory of residence as of July 1,2016.
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. The Grand Prize:
TRANSAT TRIP GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your trip for two (2) adults includes:Return airfare to London in accordance with Transat flight program.
7 nights’ accommodation in 3 star B&Bs
7 meals (breakfast)
7 days car rental Hertz category C compact rental car with manual transmission and Basic Plan
2. Winners must make their request for travel to Transat at least six weeks prior to the anticipated date of departure, failing which Transat will not accept the reservation and the prize will be deemed void.
3. The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together both ways.
4. The winner and his/her travel companion must have the legal right to leave Canada and to return to Canada and must have the legal right to enter and leave the destination country to which they are bound. They are fully responsible for obtaining, at their own expenses, all documentation necessary for the trip as required by the authorities concerned, including, but not limited to, visas, passports, vaccinations and certificates. These shall be obtained before departure. The winner and his/her travel companion shall comply with the contest validity dates and accept the alternatives proposed by Transat, if this proves necessary. No extension of stay will be permitted. Transat reserves the right to offer a comparable price if a program is cancelled in the case of force majeure or in the case of any other irresistible and unforeseeable circumstances.
5. All of the personal expenses of the winner and his/her travel companion are their sole responsibility. The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for their own transportation upon departure and arrival at the international airport of departure, as determined by Transat. Transat shall assume no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for any postponement, delay or cancellation of the flight or any other component of the packages or of any other transportation which is part of the price for any reasons whatsoever, including, but not limited to, weather conditions, equipment breakdown or failure.