Melody Maker Cancun Contest
The Contest entry period commences at 8 a.m. EST on Monday, February 12th and concludes at 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, February 26th (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who, as at the start of the Contest Period, have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This Contest is not open to employees, officers, directors, independent contractors, judges, representatives and agents of Sunwing Vacations Inc. (“Sunwing”) and its affiliates, or their respective advertising and promotional agencies, dealers, prize suppliers, as well as those with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled (whether legally related or not).
There is one (1) prize (“Prize”) to be won. The Prize consists of a vacation which shall include the following:
- Round trip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) adults from a Canadian gateway which Sunwing Airlines operates to Cancun (“Destination”).
- Seven (7) nights’ standard accommodation (based on double occupancy, base room category) at Melody Maker Cancun
- all hotel taxes and processing fees;
- land airport-hotel transfers in the Destination; and
- all meals and beverages while at Melody Maker Cancun
The approximate retail value of the Prize is $5,000 CDN if departing from Toronto, Ontario. The actual amount may vary according to the location of the airport nearest the Prize winner’s place of residence.
Leave a Reply