Weekend in Montreal FIG Clothing Contest – LOULOU (1 x Entry)
The Contest Period starts at noon on October 24, 2013, and ends at noon on December 1, 2013, the Contest Closing Date. All times are Eastern Time.
ELIGIBILITY – The Contest is open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsors, and their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, suppliers of prizes and Contest judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
PRIZE – Entrants are eligible to win one (1) prize including:
- Round-trip transport for two (2) people from the winner’s residence to the destination of Montreal (the means of transport are determined by the address of residence of the winner);
- two (2) nights double occupancy at Le Place d’Armes Hôtel;
- two (2) breakfasts per day (for a total of four (4) breakfasts), for two (2) people in one of the two (2) restaurants at Le Place d’Armes Hôtel (maximum value: $200);
- two (2) FIG Clothing gift package valued at $750 (retail price), for the winner and her guest;
- one (1) visit to the FIG offices, including a meeting with the team (optional).
The approximate maximum retail value of the prize is $3,400, including round-trip travel by air or by other transportation.