BRING ITALY’S CHOICE TO YOUR TABLE SWEEPSTAKES (Enter DAILY)
Contest begins on September 16, 2013 at 3:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on November 30, 2013 at 3:00:00 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who are of the age of majority in the province/territory in which they reside at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled) of Barilla Canada Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its advertising, media, social media and promotion agencies and the Contest judges (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).
he Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to Parma, Italy by the Contest Sponsor, for 7 days, 6 nights, that must take place between January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014 and includes: accommodation for two (2) (double occupancy), at a hotel to be chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its sole discretion; round trip airfare (economy class) for the winner and his/her travel companion to Parma, Italy from the major Canadian airport closest to the winner’s place of residence. The maximum retail value of the Grand Prize is $15,000.00 CDN, based on a Toronto departure.
The following dates are excluded: from January the 1st to the 7th, from April the 14th to the 25th , 25th April, 1st May, 2nd June, August, 1st November , 8th December, from December 21st to the 31st.
The offer includes(*):
- Transportation to and from Bologna airport
- 6 nights of accommodation (minimum 4-star accommodations) with breakfast included
- 5 dinners, 6 lunches, and 1 aperitivo with local products &wine
- Guided historical tour of Parma
- Tour of facilities at Academia Barilla, including the Gastronomic Library
- 2 cooking class at Academia Barilla with a private chef followed by a tasting of the dishes made during class
- Apron, chef hat, and recipes (Academia Barilla Chef Kit)
- Guided visit to producers of Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto Crudo di Parma, Traditional Balsamic vinegar and Culatello with tastings of the products
- Guided visit to Barilla pasta plant
- Guided visit to a winery of the hills of Parma
- Guided visit to Ferrari Museum and Torrechiara castle
- Transportation to all activities and producers
- English-speaking guide during every visit
- A private tour: you will not be added to a large group