CANADIAN LIVING’S “WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO SEE CELINE DION LIVE IN PARIS” CONTEST (Enter DAILY)
The “WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO SEE CELINE DION LIVE IN PARIS” contest (hereafter “Contest”) is organized by “CANADIAN LIVING” magazine – property of Transcontinental Media G.P. (“TC Media”). It starts on September 1 and ends October 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT). Any reference to time in this document indicates Eastern Daylight saving Time (EDT).
WHO CAN ENTER
This contest is open to all residents of Canada, 18 years of age or older, who have a valid passport and any other travel documentation required for entry into France, with the exception of the employees, agents and/or representatives of TC Media, Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc. and Clarins Canada Inc., their distributors or affiliated companies, advertising agencies or any contributor to the Contest, as well as anyone with whom an employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his or her immediate family. For these official rules, “immediate family” refers to the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband, wife or partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative.
One (1) winner will be selected in a random draw on Friday, November 1, 2013 at 2:00pm EST in Toronto, Ontario at the executive offices of Canadian Living (25 Sheppard Ave. W., Toronto, ON M2N 6S7). One (1) prize will be awarded. The prize will include:
- Roundtrip economy airfare from a major Canadian airport (as selected in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors) to Paris CDG airport
- 4 nights accommodation in Paris (min 4-star hotel, one room double-occupancy)
- Depart: Thursday, November 28
- Arrive Paris: Friday, November 29
- Spa treatment: Friday, November 29 @ 4pm
- Concert: Saturday, November 30 – Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy
- Depart Paris : Monday, December 2
- 2 tickets to see Celine Dion in concert
- 2 Signature Clarins spa treatments: The Art of Touch (1hr30mins Face and Body Treatment)
- 10 Celine Dion CDs as selected by Sony Music
- $500 (CAD) spending money
All other expenses are the winner’s and their traveling companion’s responsibility. The approximate value of the grand prize is $6,300 (CAD) based on Toronto departure.