Guide to the Arctic Contest! (1 x Entry)
The Contest start date is 18:00 EDT, April 7, 2014. The end date for Contest entries is noon EDT on May 31, 2014.
ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to all residents of North America (exclusive of Quebec, Canada, Florida, New York, and Rhode Island) and the United Kingdom who have attained the age of 21 by April 1, .
PRIZE. The Contest prize consists of roundtrip flights for two and an expedition for two to Spitsbergen, Norway during the Summer 2015 season. The total approximate retail value of the Contest prize is US$20,000.
The prize includes:
• Shipboard accommodation for two people, aboard the Sea Adventurer on Quark’s Introduction to Spitsbergen voyage which runs from July 18, 2015 to July 26, 2015.
• Roundtrip economy flights for two from winner’s closest airport to Longyearbyen, Norway.(Maximum flight cost is $2500 USD per person)
• All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.All shore landings and Zodiac excursions per the daily program.
• A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
• A Quark Expeditions parka – yours to keep.
• Coffee, tea, cocoa and bottled water available around the clock.
• Hair dryer and bathrobe on loan for the duration of the voyage.
• Emergency Evacuation Assurance for all passengers with a maximum benefit of $100,000 per person.
• Group transfers from the hotel to the ship, and from the ship to the local airport on disembarkation – plus all baggage handling aboard ship.
• All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Expenses not specifically stated in any/all prize packages outlined above are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The documents offering the eligible winner the prize will be delivered by courier service.