Zoomermag.com – Colorado Tourism contest
Contest opens on March 30th, 2014 at 12:01am (EST) and closes on May 12th, 2014 at midnight (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
To enter and be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Canada, excluding Quebec.
Prize: A TRIP FOR TWO THAT INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare, courtesy of TripCentral.ca. Taxes on air tickets are approximately $200 per person and will be paid for by the contest winner
- $500 gift certificate for car rental. Fuel and rental insurance are the responsibility of the contest winner.
Accommodation for TWELVE nights total
- Night 1: Denver with transportation from airport (hotel to be determined upon booking)
- Nights 2/3: 2 nights stay at The Sky Hotel in Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado
- Nights 4/5: 2 nights stay at The Hotel Jerome in Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado
- Nights 6/7: 2 nights at Grand Vista Hotel in Grand Junction, Colorado
- Night 8: 1 night at The Strater Hotel in Durango, Colorado
Night 9: 1 night at The Rochester Hotel in Durango, Colorado
- PLUS: 2 tickets for the Durango & Silverton Narrow
- Night 10/11: 2 nights at The Hotel Eleganté in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Night 12: Denver with transportation to the airport (hotel to be determined upon booking)
Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize, is six thousand, five hundred Canadian dollars ($6,500).