‘WIN THE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE EXPERIENCE WITH JACOB’’
Contest rules, beginning April 16 and ending May 7, 2014.
This Contest is open to residents of Canada over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
The grand prize includes:
– Two tickets for Justin Timberlake’s concert in JACOB’s box at the Bell Centre on July 26, 2014 of an approximate value of $300;
– Two Porter Airlines round trip tickets with an approximate value of $2,400. Transportation should be from a Canadian city serviced by Porter Airlines towards Montreal. Transportation for the return should be from Montreal to a Canadian city serviced by Porter Airlines. If the winner does not live near an airport serviced by Porter Airlines, she will have to go to the Canadian airport of her choice serviced by Porter Airlines or get to Montreal by her own means in order to enjoy her prize ;
– Two nights at the hotel Le Saint-Martin in a Grand Luxe room with a fireplace of an approximate value of $620;
– A dinner for two people (two tasting menus) at L’Aromate of an approximate value of $200;
– Two passes for the Musée d’Art Contemporain de Montréal with a private tour of the exposition of an approximate value of $30, and a gift-card for the Museum’s Boutique of a value of $25;
– A private dance lesson for the winner and her friend at Studio de Danse Montreal-Paris of an approximate value of $100.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Participants must fill the form at jacob.ca/justintimberlake to enter the contest. Participants release JACOB from all liability in case of inaccessibility to the website or any incurred damages during participation or functionality.
8. Participants cannot use robots or tools to automatically enter the contest. Any participant who uses these practices will be disqualified.
9. The approximate value of the prize is $3,675 in Canadian dollars.