Vtech Presents Bottom of the Ninth Trivia Challenge
The contest entry period (the “Entry Period”) starts on July 1st, 2015 at 10:00am and continues until September 20th, 2015 at 11:59 PM (the “Entry Closing Date”). All times are Eastern.
The Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are at least the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Entrants must have a valid credit card in order to be eligible to win the Trip Prize (defined below), for the purpose of checking into the hotel.
- The twenty five (25) eligible entrants who accumulate the highest Game scores (each, a “Finalist”) as of the Entry Closing Date will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. In the event of a tie, a computer will order the entrants randomly, and only those ordered in the top twenty five (25) will be considered Finalists. The Finalists are eligible to win one (1) Grand Prize (the “Trip Prize”), consisting of a trip for the winner and one guest (collectively, the “Travellers”) to St. Petersburg, Florida to next year’s Spring Training in Dunedin, Florida. The Trip Prize includes the following:
– Return economy airfare from the airport closest to the winner’s residence in Canada (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors) to St. Petersburg, Florida;
– Three (3) nights hotel accommodation (standard room, based on double occupancy) at a hotel to be selected in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors; and
– Ground transportation from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel back to the airport (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors).
- Total approximate retail value of the Trip Prize is $4,000 CDN. Actual retail value will vary based on flight schedule and hotel selection. All prize details, including exact flight times, to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors, subject to availability.
- Travellers must travel together on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g. valid passport).
- Travel must take place on the dates specified by the Contest Sponsors. Documentation that is reasonably necessary for the Contest Sponsors to book the Trip Prize for the Travellers (e.g. passport number) must be supplied to the Contest Sponsors or their representatives or agents upon request, and failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the Trip Prize at the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
- Travellers are responsible for any additional expenses not included in the Trip Prize as described herein, including, but not limited to, travel and health insurance, transportation costs, taxis, meals, checked baggage fees, excess baggage fees, and recreational activities.
- The Contest Sponsors are not responsible in the event that any Traveller is denied the ability to fly out of or into any particular airport, whether due to airport restrictions or otherwise. The Contest Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, gift cards or certificates. All tickets issued in connection with the Trip Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. Once reservations are made, they cannot be changed. Other restrictions may apply.
- Travellers must behave appropriately and observe the laws, rules and regulations of location of the Trip Prize while using the Trip Prize, and participating in any prize-related activity. The Contest Sponsors have the right, in their absolute discretion, to disqualify and remove any Traveller from any activity at any time if such individual is, at any point, uncooperative, disruptive, or may cause (or has caused) damage to person, property, or the reputation of the Contest Sponsors.
- Entrants are eligible to win one (1) of twelve (12) secondary prizes (each, a “Secondary Prize”), consisting of a VTech Kidizoom Action Cam and VTech Four Handset Corded/Cordless Connect to Cell Answering System (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors). Total approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is $179.99 CDN.