The Contest Starting Date is March 7st, 2019, 12:00am EST. The Contest Closing Date is March 25th, 2019, 11:59pm EST.
ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Ontario, British Columbia or Alberta. A person must be of legal drinking age in their province of residence at the time of entry, and must not be an employee of, or member of the immediate family of an employee, or domiciled with an employee of: the Sponsor, provincial liquor boards, provincial liquor agencies, retailers and their employees (the “Liquor Boards”), liquor licensees, the promotion agency (the “independent contest organization”), prize suppliers, or their respective agents or associated companies. Void where prohibited by law.
PRIZE: VIP Experience to Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival for one (1) winner and three (3) guests for the weekend of April 12th to 14th, 2019, having an approximate retail value of $11,699 CAD. VIP Experience includes:
- Four (4) round trip flights from winner’s origin city to Palm Springs International Airport in California.
- Round trip shuttle for four (4) from airport to hotel.
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation for four (4) people at a hotel selected by Sponsor (check-in: 4/12/19; check-out: 4/15/19)
- Round trip shuttle for four (4) from hotel to Coachella festival.
- Four (4) VIP Coachella festival passes (valid Aprilth 12 to April 14th, 2019).
Tickets are subject to program availability, venue capacity, and age and artist restrictions. Winners and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. Venue and festival personnel reserve the right to revoke a prize in whole or in part from any winner or winner’s guest who venue and/or festival personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring festival promoter, personnel or Sponsor into disrepute.