CONTEST PERIOD. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 19, 2019 and ends at 10:00 a.m. ET on July 5, 2019 (the “Contest Period”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:(a) be a legal resident of the region indicated below (only checked boxes apply): Canada (excluding Quebec). Not applicable. Canada (national). Any province or territory in Canada.
PRIZING. (a) Prizing for this Contest includes:
Grand Prize. There are seven (7) grand prizes (the “Grand Prizes”) available to be won by the Grand Prize winners (the “Grand Prize Winners”) each consisting of four (4) admission tickets to see Def Leppard live in concert in one (1) of the following Canadian cities as detailed below:
- Montreal, Quebec – July 17, 2019, Centre Bell Centre, 7:00 p.m. ET;
- Ottawa, Ontario – July 19, 2019, Canadian Tire Centre, 7:00 p.m. ET;
- Hamilton, Ontario – July 20, 2019, FirstOntario Centre, 7:00 p.m. ET;
- Winnipeg, Manitoba – July 25, 2019, Bell MTS Place, 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time;
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – July 27, 2019, SaskTel Centre, 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time;
- Edmonton, Alberta – July 29, 2019, Rogers Place, 7:00 p.m. Mountian Time; and
- Calgary, Alberta – July 31, 2019, Scotiabank Saddledome, 7:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
Each Grand Prize will be awarded to each Grand Prize Winner based on the proximity of the city of residence listed on their Contest entry forms to one (1) of the Canadian cities listed above.
Each Grand Prize has an approximate value of Four Hundred Dollars (CDN $400.00).
Secondary Prize. Not applicable.
Consolation Prize. Not applicable.
Finalist Prize. Not applicable.
(b) The Grand Prize(s), the Secondary Prize(s), the Finalist Prize(s) and the Consolation Prize(s) (as applicable) are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Prize” or the “Prizes” and the Grand Prize Winner(s), the Secondary Prize Winner(s), the Finalist(s) and the Consolation Prize Winner(s) (as applicable) are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Winner” or the “Winners”.