Eco-City Challenge Energy Savers” Enter for a chance to win a $1000 CAD gift card to The HomeDepot and a Home Energy Audit from Centract brought to you by Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance.
Share your energy-savings actions via photo, video or text on the Eco-City Community Challenge page using the hashtag #EcoCityChallenge. The entry with the most ‘Likes’ will win a $1000’s in gift cards from The Home Depot and a home energy audit from The Home Inspection Network. Get creative and get sharing!
THE GRAND PRIZE
There will be a total of one (1) Grand Prize awarded consisting of: one Eco Energy Audit from the Home Inspection Network and $1000 CAD in Gift Cards from the Prize Provider. All prize values include tax.
The Grand Prize includes:
– (10) $100.00 Gift Cards to The Home Depot.
– (1) Eco Energy Audit from The Home Inspection Network having an approximate retail value of $350.00 CAD, which includes:
• A basement-to-attic assessment of your home’s insulation, heating and cooling systems, appliances, and other energy uses at a date and time to be mutually agreedupon;
• A “blower door” test to detect air leaks and drafts at a date and time to be mutually agreed upon;
• A personalized Energy Efficient Evaluation Report with an energy rating and practical recommendations for improvement. The report shows how much energy you can save by making improvements, and how much your energy rating will improve at a date and time to be mutually agreed upon.
The total approximate retail value is $1350.00 CAD.