Gotham Steel 5.5″ Egg Pan Review
- NON-STICK: No oil or butter needed for healthier cooking, everything just slides right off
- As Seen on TV and endorsed by Chef Daniel Green
- DURABLE: Gotham Egg Pan is both oven and dishwasher-safe and is built to last, while being lightweight for convenience
- 100% Safe: PFOA, PTFE, and PFOS-Free
- Does not include lid
- Note: This model is not compatible with induction
Along with the Gotham Steel Bacon Bonanza, I was sent a couple of Gotham Steel 5.5″ Egg pans! We are a family that like our eggs in many different ways, so these super cute pans will come in handy to create our own style of eggs without having to wait our turn! Once again Gotham Steel’s packaging is eye catching, clean and crisp.
Again remove the packaging and clean your Gotham Steel cookware with a mild soap before using, the packaging indicates to use butter (not cooking spray). These pans can easily cook one or two eggs. We started off with a small amount of butter and then cracked one egg (for myself) in one pan and two eggs in the other (for my hubby).
I cannot get over how the eggs just slide around on the frying pan like butter without STICKING!! I’ve never experienced this with any other frying pan I’ve owned. Pictures could NOT do justice, so check it out our video below for yourself. My family is committed to the Gotham Steel cookware family and will be for generations to come!!
Leave a Reply