The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), on October 13, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM ET, on January 4, 2021 (collectively the “Promotion Period”).
The “Halo Infinite Gaming Text to Enter Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
- Grand Prize: There is one (1) “Grand Prize” available to be won. The Grand Prize is a trip to France. Trip dates and exact destination are yet to be determined. The trip includes: (a) round-trip, economy class airfare tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and their one (1) guest from a major airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s residence in Canada (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to an airport near the event as determined by Sponsor; (b) six (6) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy); (c) Zero G Flight Experience passes for two (2); and (d) one thousand Canadian dollars in spending money ($1000.00 CAD). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is: $12,000.00 CAD. The ARV of the Grand Prize may vary depending on the Grand Prize Winner’s residence, market conditions, changes in value of components (e.g., air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons. Sponsor is not responsible for, and the Grand Prize Winner will not receive, the difference between the actual value of the Grand Prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. Specific travel arrangements and all prize details not specified herein will be made and determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. It is the Grand Prize Winner’s and guest’s sole responsibility to comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a credit card at time of accommodation check-in to cover incidentals. Grand Prize Winner’s guest must be age of majority in their province or territory of residence or older at time of Sweepstakes draw. Each Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest will need to have a medical exam and doctor’s release before participating in the Zero G Flight experience.
Secondary Prizes: There are five (5) “Secondary Prizes” available to be won. Each is an Xbox Series X console, and Halo Infinite Game. The ARV of each Secondary Prize is $600.00 CAD.
Daily Prizes: There are 104,000 “Daily Prizes” available to be won, several to be won each day during the promotion period. 102,000 are a Halo Infinite 2XP code. Codes are a unique PIN and are stackable. The ARV of each 2XP Code Daily Prize is $0.50 CAD. Halo Infinite 2XP codes require internet access and Halo Infinite (available separately – game release coming soon), and play on Xbox consoles require Xbox Live Gold (membership sold separately). You may bank them now and play later. Each winner of a Daily Prize may receive a 2XP code OR they may receive a Halo 5 game download (only 2,000 Halo 5 games available, offer available only while supplies last). The ARV of a Halo 5 game is $20.00.
Surprise and Delight Giveaways:
There are fifty thousand (50,000) DLC Codes available to be given away. The breakdown is below of eight (8) different DLC (downloadable codes), these will be chosen randomly throughout the Sweepstakes.
• Four (4) different weapon types with exclusive designs;
• Two (2) different nameplates with exclusive designs; and
• Two (2) different weapon emblems with exclusive designs.
DLC require internet access and Halo Infinite video game (available separately – game release coming soon). You may bank them now and play later.
From time to time herein, the Prizes may be individually referred to as a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”. Limit of only one Grand or Secondary Prize per household. Limit sixty (60) hours of Halo Infinite 2XP codes per entrant during the Promotional Period.
- Prize suppliers are independent parties over which Monster does not exercise any control. Monster is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers nor does it assume responsibility for any warranty, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to any prize winner.
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash value. In case of the unavailability of any prize, Monster reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Leave a Reply