The Contest will run from January 20, 2020 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) until January 26, 2020 11:59 p.m. (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding province of Quebec, who have reached the age of 25 or older at the time of entry (each Entrant is referred to as an “Entrant”, together, the “Entrants”) and who have a valid email address and Internet access prior to the start of the Contest Period.
- Five (5) consecutive night stay at Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa including a $50 resort credit
- Four (4) tickets for a Sunset Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson and Tour
- Admission for four (4) to Jonathon Dickinson State Park
- Admission for four (4) to Florida Oceanographic Center to tickle a stingray
- Round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and up to three (3) guests to West Palm Beach, Florida
- A full-size rental vehicle for six (6) consecutive days
- Approximate retail value of the prize for Canada is $7,998.46• CAD.
Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold or gifted, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Extensions to expiration dates will not be granted. Prize packages do not include travel to the departure airport or to the hotel (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), incidentals, tips, telephone calls, airline baggage fees, or any other personal expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Airline and schedule are at the sole discretion of VISIT FLORIDA. Non-stop service may not be offered. Prize winner must be one of the passengers booked in the travel party. Winner and guest(s) must have all necessary photo identification and/or travel documents required for travel. Total approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is CAD $7,998.46 based on a [Toronto/Vancouver] departure example.
Leave a Reply