The entry period for the chance to win a Prize (defined below) begins on January 1, 2020 at 11:59:59 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 AM ET (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to , who have a valid email address and have reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Despite the foregoing, employees, officers, representatives or agents of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contest agencies, production agencies and/or any other entity involved in the administration or execution of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), and such employees’, officers’, representatives’ or agents’ immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren) or people domiciled with them, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
PRIZES:: There are Ballot Prizes, Instant Win Prizes (as described above) and Pizza Coupon Prizes (collectively the “Prizes”) available to be won as described below.
“Ballot Prizes” available at the start of the Contest Period consist of:
- One (1) $25,000 Trip for four (4). Winner will receive a credit of $25,000 CAD to be used toward the cost of travel for winner and three (3) guests to a destination selected by the winner (subject to the restrictions set out below). Travel must be coordinated through Sponsor’s appointed travel agent within three (3) months of the date of winner notification and completed within twelve (12) months of the date of coordination with the travel agent. Travel plans by the winner must be provided to the travel agent at least six weeks in advance of the requested trip dates. If the cost of travel (as booked through the travel agent) is less than $25,000 CAD, the winner will receive the difference to be used as spending money in the form of a prepaid card. Prepaid cards are subject to their terms and conditions. Travel options may be subject to availability, blackout dates, minimum age limits, government issue travel restrictions and other restrictions. If the travel options selected (as booked through the travel agent) exceed $25,000 CAD, winner will be solely responsible for covering such costs. Further, winner will be solely responsible for all meals, gratuities, in-room charges, travel expenses, travel and other insurance, carrier fees, government charges, transfers, ground transportation, taxes (federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local) and other expenses not specified in these Official Rules as being provided as part of the prize and not booked through the designated travel agent.
- All tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. It is winner’s and his/her guests’ sole responsibility to comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including photograph/passport (where applicable) at the time of travel. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary. Winner agrees that his/her guests must comply with Sponsor’s and each prize provider’s procedures and policies and must complete, sign, have witnessed, and return a release of liability and publicity release to Sponsor in the timeframe specified by Sponsor or travel will not be allowed. Once selected by winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals. Winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Contest- or prize-related activity. Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or prize providers have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner or his/her guests from any activity at any time if winner’s or his/her guests’ behaviour at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or otherwise violates the policies of the prize providers, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize.
- Three (3) Cash Prizes of $5,000 CAD. Each Cash Prize is payable by cheque to the winner.
- Ten (10) Pizza for a Year Prizes, each consisting of fifty-two (52) pizzas awarded in the form of 52 coupons each valid for one free: Giuseppe Thin Crust Pizza, Giuseppe Rising Crust Pizza, Giuseppe Mini Pizzas or Giuseppe Paninis. Coupons expire March 31, 2021 and are subject to the terms and conditions stated by the issuer. The ARV of each Pizza for a Year Prize is $467.48.
“Pizza Coupon Prizes” available at the start of the Contest Period consist of:
- One thousand and ninety two (1092) Pizza Coupon Prizes, each with an ARV of $8.99, valid for one of the following: Giuseppe Thin Crust Pizza, Giuseppe Rising Crust Pizza, Giuseppe Mini Pizzas or Giuseppe Paninis. Coupons expire June 30, 2020 and are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer.
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be substituted for another prize, cannot be sold, and cannot be redeemed for cash (as applicable). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole and absolute discretion) to substitute any Prize for another prize of equal or greater value in the event the Prize is unavailable or for any other reason whatsoever. All characteristics and features of each Prize, except as otherwise explicitly stated above, are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. Allow 4-6 weeks after verification for shipment of any Prize (where applicable), to the addresses provided at the time of registration. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
8. PRIZE WINNERS SELECTION:
The following table summarizes the dates of each of the draws for the Ballot Prizes and the Pizza Coupon Prizes. All draws will take place on the date noted in the table at 10:00 AM ET in Toronto, Ontario. The odds of winning a Ballot Prize will depend on the total number of ballots assigned to each Ballot Prize at the time of the draw. The odds of winning a Pizza Coupon Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received prior to each draw.
|$25,000 Trip for 4||April 1st 2020|
|$5,000 Cash Prize||February 26th 2020|
|March 11th 2020|
|March 25th 2020|
|Pizza for a Year Prize||January 10th 2020|
|January 21st 2020|
|January 31st 2020|
|February 7th 2020|
|February 11th 2020|
|February 18th 2020|
|March 4th 2020|
|March 13th 2020|
|March 20th 2020|
|March 30th 2020|
|Pizza Coupon Prizes||Each day beginning on January 1st 2020 and ending on March 31st 2020, 12 entrants will be selected|