The Contest entry period commences at 5 p.m. EST on Friday, August 2nd and concludes at 12:00 p.m. EST on Friday, August 16th (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, with the exclusion of the province of Quebec, who, as at the start of the Contest Period, have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This Contest is not open to employees, officers, directors, independent contractors, judges, representatives and agents of Sunwing Vacations Inc. (“Sunwing”) and its affiliates, or their respective advertising and promotional agencies, dealers, prize suppliers, as well as those with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled (whether legally related or not).
There is one (1) prize (“Prize”) to be won. The Prize consists of a vacation which shall include the following:
- Roundtrip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) to Los, Cabos Mexico onboard Sunwing Airlines
- 7 (seven) nights standard accommodations at Riu Santa Fe in a room based on double occupancy
- All Inclusive meal plan while at Riu Santa Fe
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
The approximate retail value of the Prize is $3,890 CDN plus taxes if departing from Toronto, Ontario. The actual amount may vary according to the location of the airport nearest the Prize winner’s place of residence. The approximate value of taxes to be paid by the winner is $450 per person.